VIDEO: Trump slams primary opponents in comments about whether he’ll debate them
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday indicated he would not be willing to debate the Republicans seeking to run against him in a primary for the party’s 2020 nomination.
“They’re all at less than 1 percent. I guess it’s a publicity stunt,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for North Carolina.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To be honest, I’m not looking to give them any credibility,” he added.
“I don’t even know who they are,” said Trump of his challengers, adding that his administration currently enjoys 94% approval within the Republican party.
The three current primary challengers are former Rep. Joe Walsh (Ill.), former Rep. Mark Sanford (S.C.) and former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld.
“I don’t even know who they are,” President Trump says when asked if he’s willing to debate his challengers in the Republican primary and then proceeds to criticize their backgrounds.
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts