VIDEO: Trump Surprises White House Tour Group, Defends Soleimani Intelligence Amid Criticism
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump defended his administration after reports contradicted his claim that the decision to kill Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani was because of an imminent threat.
The Trump administration claimed that the decision to kill Soleimani was because of a direct, imminent attack against the United States. That was partially contradicted by a Monday report that showed that Trump had cleared the decision to kill Soleimani seven months before he ordered the drone strike, making the claim of an “imminent threat” questionable.
The article goes on to state the following:
During a gaggle with reporters on Monday, Trump defended his administration and claimed his team has been consistent on the intelligence used in the Soleimani strike.
Trump went on to greet a group touring the White House.
(REPORT: Media Confusion: Anonymous Sources Give 4 Separate Stories About Soleimani Strike and Trump)
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts