VIDEO: Trump unleashes on Biden in blistering takedown
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Joe Biden ahead of both politicians’ trip to the early voting state of Iowa, saying he would rather run against the former vice president than any other 2020 Democrat because he is “mentally weak.”
Trump was responding to Biden, who was planning to call the president an “existential threat” to the country during a dueling appearance in the key battleground state.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’d rather run against, I think, Biden than anybody,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for the Hawkeye State. “I think he’s the weakest mentally and I like running against people that are weak mentally … The other ones have much more energy.”
In response to additional questions on Biden, President Trump lashed out again, noting his failed attempts to run for president in 1988 and 2008. He called him a “loser who never got more that 1 percent except, Obama took him off the trash heap” and selected him as his running mate.
“I call him ‘1 percent Joe’ because, until Obama came along, he didn’t do very well,” Trump declared.
A transcript of Biden’s Iowa speech has been released, in which he reportedly mentions President Trump 76 times. The president responded to that by saying, ““When a man has to mention my name 76 times in his speech, that means he’s in trouble. Now, I have to tell you, he’s a different guy. He looks different than he used to. He acts different then he used to. He’s even slower than he used to be.”
When the subject of China came up, Trump said Biden is a “dummy” who thinks China isn’t a competitor. He questioned a financial deal Biden or his son reportedly had with China.
WATCH the fiery press briefing below:
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Company to Cease AR-15 Production for the Civilian Market
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week