VIDEO: Trump visits first lady as she remains hospitalized after surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
President Donald Trump has arrived at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to visit his wife, Melania, who is recovering after a kidney procedure.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump tweeted Tuesday that “our great First Lady is doing really well. Will be leaving hospital in 2 or 3 days. Thank you for so much love and support!”
— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) May 15, 2018
FIRST LADY UPDATE: During a visit to the U.S. Capitol moment ago, Pres. Trump praised the doctors at Walter Reed and said first lady Melania Trump is “really doing well” after he kidney procedure Monday. https://t.co/yQ2qysSYKi pic.twitter.com/ncHMp6mPjY
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) May 15, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China