VIDEO: Trump visits first lady as she remains hospitalized after surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
President Donald Trump has arrived at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to visit his wife, Melania, who is recovering after a kidney procedure.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump tweeted Tuesday that “our great First Lady is doing really well. Will be leaving hospital in 2 or 3 days. Thank you for so much love and support!”
— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) May 15, 2018
FIRST LADY UPDATE: During a visit to the U.S. Capitol moment ago, Pres. Trump praised the doctors at Walter Reed and said first lady Melania Trump is “really doing well” after he kidney procedure Monday. https://t.co/yQ2qysSYKi pic.twitter.com/ncHMp6mPjY
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) May 15, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”