VIDEO: Trump vows to ‘take back the streets’ from MS-13
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
President Donald Trump congratulated the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Tuesday for protecting the border and touted his administration’s tough policies to combat illegal immigration.
In a speech at the 37th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service, an event enacted to honor those who have lost their lives in law enforcement service, Trump said the strength of officers was helping bring order to areas like New York City affected by the MS-13 gang.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Recently, MS-13 gang members called for the assassination of New York City police officers so the gang could ‘take back the streets.’ They got it wrong. We are the ones who are taking back the streets,” Trump said.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- DML LIVE: How to email your disgust to Fox News for screwing Trump (Fri – June 14)
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”