VIDEO: Trump vows to ‘take back the streets’ from MS-13
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
President Donald Trump congratulated the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Tuesday for protecting the border and touted his administration’s tough policies to combat illegal immigration.
In a speech at the 37th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service, an event enacted to honor those who have lost their lives in law enforcement service, Trump said the strength of officers was helping bring order to areas like New York City affected by the MS-13 gang.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Recently, MS-13 gang members called for the assassination of New York City police officers so the gang could ‘take back the streets.’ They got it wrong. We are the ones who are taking back the streets,” Trump said.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument