VIDEO: Trump vows to ‘take back the streets’ from MS-13
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
President Donald Trump congratulated the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Tuesday for protecting the border and touted his administration’s tough policies to combat illegal immigration.
In a speech at the 37th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service, an event enacted to honor those who have lost their lives in law enforcement service, Trump said the strength of officers was helping bring order to areas like New York City affected by the MS-13 gang.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Recently, MS-13 gang members called for the assassination of New York City police officers so the gang could ‘take back the streets.’ They got it wrong. We are the ones who are taking back the streets,” Trump said.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China