VIDEO: Trump Willing to Talk To Iran as U.S. Crushes Their Economy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Bloomberg:
President Donald Trump is willing to meet with Iran’s Hassan Rouhani at the United Nations this week, said U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo — even as another top official took credit for the U.S. sending Iran’s economy into free-fall with crippling sanctions.
“He’s happy to talk with folks at any time,” Pompeo said on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” one of two appearances on Sunday political talk shows. “The president’s been pretty clear about that.” The onus is on Rouhani to reach out, Pompeo added.
The article goes on to say:
Trump will address the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday and host a meeting of the UN Security Council on Wednesday. Depending on the agenda that Trump sets for the Security Council meeting, Iran’s president may be in the room.
The rhetoric shows the U.S. pressure campaign is working, and Iran’s economy is faltering, said Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. The U.S. position remains not to do business with European countries that engage with Iran, and they’re making that decision, Haley said on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” one of three appearances on Sunday.
“If you look, they are dropping business from Iran left and right,” Haley said. “Iran’s economy is plummeting.” On CNN’s “State of the Union,” Haley said Iran is “getting desperate.”
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 23, 2018
U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley on Iran: “They can confront us all they want. The problem is they don’t like the fact we’ve called them out … the deals that they had are falling apart and they’re getting desperate” https://t.co/q5WJwMdXMa #ThisWeek pic.twitter.com/F537BpVjee
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) September 23, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by Bloomberg, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Bloomberg
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US