VIDEO: Tucker Carlson and Michael Avenatti hurl insults during contentious interview
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Tucker Carlson debated Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti, live on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday, after weeks of trading barbs off-air.
Carlson asked Avenatti, whom he’s often called the “Creepy Porn Lawyer,” about his presidential ambitions, after Avenatti spoke at a rally after President Trump’s summit with Vladimir Putin.
The article goes on to state the following:
Carlson said that Avenatti was engaging in “reckless rhetoric” and accusing Russia of “an act of war” in its alleged meddling in American elections, when Avenatti compared the allegations to posting Russian troops on its American border.
Avenatti called that accusation “ironic,” saying that it is Carlson who uses “reckless” political rhetoric.
Carlson disagreed, adding that Avenatti was recklessly “exploiting” Daniels, his client.
“You’re exploiting her and you know that,” Carlson said.
“Sir, this is absurd,” Avenatti said. “Why don’t you call Trump the ‘creepy porn president’?”
“I think you demean her repeatedly and I think you’re a hypocrite,” Avenatti shot back.
Carlson said Avenatti has been profiting from Daniels’ profile as a pornographic actress pursuing legal action against Trump.
“She wants to [be a pornographic actress], Tucker,” Avenatti said, accusing Carlson of giving Trump “a pass” for having a consensual sexual dalliance with Daniels and allegedly lying about it.
Carlson riffed that Avenatti is being quite “a moralizer for a guy who does what you do.”
Avenatti asked if Carlson has ever viewed pornography or if he would accept viewership from people who do so.
“[Only] humiliation porn. That’s why I watch you on CNN,” Carlson responded.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why
- VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations