VIDEO: Tucker Carlson and Michael Avenatti hurl insults during contentious interview
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Tucker Carlson debated Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti, live on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday, after weeks of trading barbs off-air.
Carlson asked Avenatti, whom he’s often called the “Creepy Porn Lawyer,” about his presidential ambitions, after Avenatti spoke at a rally after President Trump’s summit with Vladimir Putin.
The article goes on to state the following:
Carlson said that Avenatti was engaging in “reckless rhetoric” and accusing Russia of “an act of war” in its alleged meddling in American elections, when Avenatti compared the allegations to posting Russian troops on its American border.
Avenatti called that accusation “ironic,” saying that it is Carlson who uses “reckless” political rhetoric.
Carlson disagreed, adding that Avenatti was recklessly “exploiting” Daniels, his client.
“You’re exploiting her and you know that,” Carlson said.
“Sir, this is absurd,” Avenatti said. “Why don’t you call Trump the ‘creepy porn president’?”
“I think you demean her repeatedly and I think you’re a hypocrite,” Avenatti shot back.
Carlson said Avenatti has been profiting from Daniels’ profile as a pornographic actress pursuing legal action against Trump.
“She wants to [be a pornographic actress], Tucker,” Avenatti said, accusing Carlson of giving Trump “a pass” for having a consensual sexual dalliance with Daniels and allegedly lying about it.
Carlson riffed that Avenatti is being quite “a moralizer for a guy who does what you do.”
Avenatti asked if Carlson has ever viewed pornography or if he would accept viewership from people who do so.
“[Only] humiliation porn. That’s why I watch you on CNN,” Carlson responded.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE: White House responds to judge’s ruling on Acosta press pass
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott