VIDEO: Tucker Carlson responds to Omar after she calls for boycott of his show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson used his show Wednesday to respond to criticism that his comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) the previous night were racist.
Carlson faced backlash Wednesday after Omar and progressive groups called out his comments about the freshman representative’s story of becoming an elected official after coming to the U.S. as a Somali refugee. He said her history is “proof” that American immigration has “become dangerous to this country.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“They didn’t rebut our points, or even acknowledge them. They just tried to silence us. That’s how they operate. And of course they called us racist. On one level, that’s amusing, given how absurd the charge is,” Carlson said Wednesday night, referring to renewed calls for advertisers to pull out of Fox News segments.
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
— The Hill (@thehill) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge