VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Fox News Host Tucker Carlson asserted that Democrats don’t really have a welcoming attitude towards illegal aliens during the opening monologue of Friday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
“The left really couldn’t be clearer on this question. All immigration is good. More immigration is better. There is no distinction between legal and illegal varieties of immigration. And if you disagree with any of this, you are a white nationalist. That’s what they say almost every day for the past two years but we watch carefully, so have you,” Tucker said, after showing a number Democrats saying on the record that they wanted to welcome illegal immigrants.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Now, here, completely out of the blue, comes the man they despise the most in the world, Donald J. Trump, offering the one thing they want more than anything, more immigrants. Immediately delivered right to their door at federal expense. It must’ve been like Christmas morning. You think you are getting another pair of socks, yet there it is. A pony tethered to your mailbox. Holy smokes, amazing. Best day of your life!” He continued. (RELATED: Tucker Carlson: ‘No One Has Ever Shown That Assange Is A Russian Agent’)
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop