VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBP.GOV:
YUMA, Ariz. – A pair of Guatemalan teens sustained severe injuries after they fell off the 18-foot border wall while attempting to illegally enter the United States Friday.
At approximately 1 p.m., six illegal aliens from Guatemala illegally crossed into the United States east of the San Luis Port of Entry by scaling over the border wall. The 14-year-old, who was traveling with her mother, fell off the wall and sustained a serious back injury. The unaccompanied 17-year-old girl attempted to cross immediately afterward and fell off the wall resulting in an ankle injury.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The only legal and safe method of entry into the United States is through a designated Port of Entry,” said Yuma Sector Acting Chief Patrol Agent Carl Landrum. “People entering our country illegally, at places other than designated Ports of Entry, put themselves and their families in dangerous situations that could result in significant injury or even death.”
Moments later, Yuma Station Border Patrol agents arrived on scene and requested assistance from local Emergency Medical Services. Additional Border Patrol agents certified as Emergency Medical Technicians arrived with a backboard and assisted EMS with stabilizing the two subjects. The remaining four illegal aliens were taken into custody.
The 14-year-old was taken to Yuma Regional Medical Center where she was transferred to a Phoenix hospital via helicopter. The 17-year-old was treated for her injuries at Yuma Regional Medical Center and was later released.
Putting children in dangerous situations that resulted in serious injuries. “The only legal and safe method of entry into the U.S. is through a designated Port of Entry,” said #YumaSector Acting Chief Patrol Agent Carl Landrum #SouthwestBorder Details: https://t.co/VqEKUm22fN pic.twitter.com/AOz1xUmvaf
— CBP Arizona (@CBPArizona) December 10, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit CBP.GOV. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBP.GOV
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine