VIDEO: Uber CEO calls Saudi murder of Khashoggi “a mistake,” scrambles to backtrack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi told “Axios on HBO” that the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi was “a mistake” by the Saudi government, and then he compared it to Uber’s self-driving accident in which a woman died.
An hour later, Khosrowshahi called Axios to express regret for the language he used. The next day he sent the following statement:
The article goes on to state the following:
Saudi Arabia is Uber’s fifth-largest shareholder and the head of Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is on its board of directors.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with two photos, and two words
- REPORT: Trump tells governors on call what they must do with rioters
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Democratic congresswoman says she got pepper-sprayed at George Floyd protest