VIDEO: Uber CEO calls Saudi murder of Khashoggi “a mistake,” scrambles to backtrack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi told “Axios on HBO” that the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi was “a mistake” by the Saudi government, and then he compared it to Uber’s self-driving accident in which a woman died.
An hour later, Khosrowshahi called Axios to express regret for the language he used. The next day he sent the following statement:
The article goes on to state the following:
Saudi Arabia is Uber’s fifth-largest shareholder and the head of Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is on its board of directors.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts