VIDEO: US Women’s Soccer Legend Calls White House Visit ‘Very Special’, Comments on Potential Invitation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former soccer star Brandi Chastain defended having the U.S. Women’s National Team visit the White House following its World Cup championship win Sunday.
“Having been to the White House multiple times, going to the White House is very special. It’s very historic for our country — it means a lot,” Chastain told CNN’s Brianna Keilar on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You know, this is a ‘to each his own,’” Chastain said when asked if the team should accept Trump’s invitation if he decided to formally extend one.
“We are a world leader, so this is another opportunity for our team to potentially not make a statement about how we feel about our president, but how we feel about our country,” she continued. “We can determine where we go and why we go and how we go — that’s the decision they will have to make.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling