VIDEO: US Women’s Soccer Legend Calls White House Visit ‘Very Special’, Comments on Potential Invitation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former soccer star Brandi Chastain defended having the U.S. Women’s National Team visit the White House following its World Cup championship win Sunday.
“Having been to the White House multiple times, going to the White House is very special. It’s very historic for our country — it means a lot,” Chastain told CNN’s Brianna Keilar on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You know, this is a ‘to each his own,’” Chastain said when asked if the team should accept Trump’s invitation if he decided to formally extend one.
“We are a world leader, so this is another opportunity for our team to potentially not make a statement about how we feel about our president, but how we feel about our country,” she continued. “We can determine where we go and why we go and how we go — that’s the decision they will have to make.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?