VIDEO: Venezuela aid trucks, including US supplies, arrive in Colombia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
By Nelson Bocanegra and Anggy Polanco
CUCUTA, Colombia/TIENDITAS, Venezuela (Reuters) – Trucks carrying humanitarian aid for crisis-stricken Venezuela arrived in the Colombian border city of Cucuta on Thursday as diplomatically-isolated President Nicolas Maduro appeared set to block its entry amid an escalating political crisis.
The article goes on to state the following:
The arrival of the aid convoy, which includes supplies provided by the United States, has increased the pressure on Maduro hours after a European Union-backed group called for dialogue and elections and warned against interventionism.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) February 8, 2019
— Reuters Venezuela (@ReutersVzla) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190