VIDEO: Venezuela aid trucks, including US supplies, arrive in Colombia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
By Nelson Bocanegra and Anggy Polanco
CUCUTA, Colombia/TIENDITAS, Venezuela (Reuters) – Trucks carrying humanitarian aid for crisis-stricken Venezuela arrived in the Colombian border city of Cucuta on Thursday as diplomatically-isolated President Nicolas Maduro appeared set to block its entry amid an escalating political crisis.
The article goes on to state the following:
The arrival of the aid convoy, which includes supplies provided by the United States, has increased the pressure on Maduro hours after a European Union-backed group called for dialogue and elections and warned against interventionism.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) February 8, 2019
— Reuters Venezuela (@ReutersVzla) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House