VIDEO: ‘The View’ host asks famed lawyer why Mitch McConnell isn’t in jail
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
“The View” co-host Joy Behar asked famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday why Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was not in jail after he blocked the consideration of former President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee in 2016.
“Well, how come Mitch McConnell is not in jail?” Behar asked Dershowitz on the ABC daytime talk show after Dershowitz said Senate Republicans “stole” President Trump’s first opportunity to appoint a justice to the country’s highest court.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dershowitz pushed back on Behar’s assertion, saying he only supported prison time for people who had “actually committed crimes.”
Harvard Law prof. Alan Dershowitz (@AlanDersh) discusses Pres. Trump’s #SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh — and criticizes the GOP for refusing to consider Obama’s 2016 nominee Merrick Garland: “They stole the first nomination to the Supreme Court — absolute theft, unconstitutional.” pic.twitter.com/UQjGMlZqlo
— The View (@TheView) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)