VIDEO: ‘The View’ host asks famed lawyer why Mitch McConnell isn’t in jail
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
“The View” co-host Joy Behar asked famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday why Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was not in jail after he blocked the consideration of former President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee in 2016.
“Well, how come Mitch McConnell is not in jail?” Behar asked Dershowitz on the ABC daytime talk show after Dershowitz said Senate Republicans “stole” President Trump’s first opportunity to appoint a justice to the country’s highest court.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dershowitz pushed back on Behar’s assertion, saying he only supported prison time for people who had “actually committed crimes.”
Harvard Law prof. Alan Dershowitz (@AlanDersh) discusses Pres. Trump’s #SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh — and criticizes the GOP for refusing to consider Obama’s 2016 nominee Merrick Garland: “They stole the first nomination to the Supreme Court — absolute theft, unconstitutional.” pic.twitter.com/UQjGMlZqlo
— The View (@TheView) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)