VIDEO: ‘The View’ host asks famed lawyer why Mitch McConnell isn’t in jail
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
“The View” co-host Joy Behar asked famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday why Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was not in jail after he blocked the consideration of former President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee in 2016.
“Well, how come Mitch McConnell is not in jail?” Behar asked Dershowitz on the ABC daytime talk show after Dershowitz said Senate Republicans “stole” President Trump’s first opportunity to appoint a justice to the country’s highest court.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dershowitz pushed back on Behar’s assertion, saying he only supported prison time for people who had “actually committed crimes.”
Harvard Law prof. Alan Dershowitz (@AlanDersh) discusses Pres. Trump’s #SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh — and criticizes the GOP for refusing to consider Obama’s 2016 nominee Merrick Garland: “They stole the first nomination to the Supreme Court — absolute theft, unconstitutional.” pic.twitter.com/UQjGMlZqlo
— The View (@TheView) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy