VIDEO: ‘The View’ host asks famed lawyer why Mitch McConnell isn’t in jail
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
“The View” co-host Joy Behar asked famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday why Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was not in jail after he blocked the consideration of former President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee in 2016.
“Well, how come Mitch McConnell is not in jail?” Behar asked Dershowitz on the ABC daytime talk show after Dershowitz said Senate Republicans “stole” President Trump’s first opportunity to appoint a justice to the country’s highest court.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dershowitz pushed back on Behar’s assertion, saying he only supported prison time for people who had “actually committed crimes.”
Harvard Law prof. Alan Dershowitz (@AlanDersh) discusses Pres. Trump’s #SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh — and criticizes the GOP for refusing to consider Obama’s 2016 nominee Merrick Garland: “They stole the first nomination to the Supreme Court — absolute theft, unconstitutional.” pic.twitter.com/UQjGMlZqlo
— The View (@TheView) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks