VIDEO: ‘The View’ host makes shocking claim on Acosta’s White House flap
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin said it was the young White House aide and not CNN reporter Jim Acosta who committed battery when attempting to remove a microphone from Acosta’s hand at a press conference on Wednesday.
Acosta got into a heated exchange with President Trump, who told Acosta to sit down and refused to take further questions from the reporter.
The article goes on to state the following:
A White House aide, later identified as an intern, then tried to remove the microphone from Acosta, who resisted and asked a follow-up question.
As the intern tried to grab the mic, Acosta said, “pardon me, ma’am” and continued to try to ask his question. Acosta’s hand made contact with the intern’s arm during the exchange.
“What I saw was a battery, not by Jim Acosta, but by the young White House aide,” Hostin said on the ABC show on Thursday.
REPORTER’S WHITE HOUSE CREDENTIALS SUSPENDED: Just when you thought the White House’s relationship with the media couldn’t get worse, yesterday’s press conference happened — the co-hosts react to Pres. Trump’s confrontation with CNN’s Jim Acosta. https://t.co/OlR3TjWXeb pic.twitter.com/usPNGQ0tRy
— The View (@TheView) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”