VIDEO: ‘The View’ host makes shocking claim on Acosta’s White House flap
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin said it was the young White House aide and not CNN reporter Jim Acosta who committed battery when attempting to remove a microphone from Acosta’s hand at a press conference on Wednesday.
Acosta got into a heated exchange with President Trump, who told Acosta to sit down and refused to take further questions from the reporter.
The article goes on to state the following:
A White House aide, later identified as an intern, then tried to remove the microphone from Acosta, who resisted and asked a follow-up question.
As the intern tried to grab the mic, Acosta said, “pardon me, ma’am” and continued to try to ask his question. Acosta’s hand made contact with the intern’s arm during the exchange.
“What I saw was a battery, not by Jim Acosta, but by the young White House aide,” Hostin said on the ABC show on Thursday.
REPORTER’S WHITE HOUSE CREDENTIALS SUSPENDED: Just when you thought the White House’s relationship with the media couldn’t get worse, yesterday’s press conference happened — the co-hosts react to Pres. Trump’s confrontation with CNN’s Jim Acosta. https://t.co/OlR3TjWXeb pic.twitter.com/usPNGQ0tRy
— The View (@TheView) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’