VIDEO: ‘The View’ host mocks female Trump supporters
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
“The View” host Joy Behar set out to attack President Donald Trump on Tuesday and managed to insult every woman in America who supports him in the process.
Responding to the president’s comments about tone and how he would prefer to have a softer tone at times, Behar argued that he was only claiming to prefer a softer tone because he was having a hard time appealing to female voters.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He said it because he realizes that women like him less than menstrual cramps,” she cracked. “He now has, like, this moment where he says, gee. They don’t like me because do you see the numbers? The women are out there voting in droves, and he now realizes that.”
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 6, 2018
— Decider (@decider) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- REPORT: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor speaks out about being sexually assaulted by female fans
- FBI conducts raid on major ‘body broker’ headquarters
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing