VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A rogue Walmart employee used the store’s intercom to make an announcement – that he was quitting and no one should work there.
Jackson Racicot, 17, posted a video of the announcement at a store in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada, the Edmonton Journal reported. He quit the store last week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Attention all shoppers, associates and management. I would like to say to all of you today that nobody should work here – ever,” Racicot began.
WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
After 17-year-old Jackson Racicot handed in his resignation letter at Walmart, he had one more stop before he walked out the door: a phone connected to the store’s intercom system. https://t.co/sKJne6GcKl
— TorontoStar (@TorontoStar) December 9, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- BREAKING: Pelosi breaks her silence, accuses Trump of outing trip, putting her in danger (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump