VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A rogue Walmart employee used the store’s intercom to make an announcement – that he was quitting and no one should work there.
Jackson Racicot, 17, posted a video of the announcement at a store in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada, the Edmonton Journal reported. He quit the store last week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Attention all shoppers, associates and management. I would like to say to all of you today that nobody should work here – ever,” Racicot began.
WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
After 17-year-old Jackson Racicot handed in his resignation letter at Walmart, he had one more stop before he walked out the door: a phone connected to the store’s intercom system. https://t.co/sKJne6GcKl
— TorontoStar (@TorontoStar) December 9, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday