VIDEO: WATCH LIVE: FBI and DOJ hold press conference about Pensacola shooting investigation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Attorney General William Barr and FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich are holding a press conference to discuss the findings of the Pensacola shooting investigation.
The Dec. 6, 2019, shooting at Pensacola Naval Air Station in Florida killed three U.S. service members and wounded eight others. Investigators said that a Saudi Arabian aviation student is responsible for the attack.
The Justice Department is expected to announce that the attack was, indeed, an act of terror, according to a Fox News report.
The Pentagon has announced that about a dozen Saudi students are being sent home, due to their terroristic ties.
WATCH the press briefing in the video below, scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. EST.
Last month, DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com founder Dennis Michael Lynch demanded, “Where’s the OUTRAGE over Saudis being trained on U.S. soil?! Where has America’s common sense GONE?” Watch his remarks in the video below:
This clip was from a daily news broadcast for TeamDML subscribers. If you’re missing out on these daily news programs with DML and Michael Cutler, join today at www.TeamDML.com.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices