VIDEO: ‘What a disaster’: CNN panel shames McConnell challenger after Kavanaugh comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A panel on CNN’s Inside Politics criticized the beginning of Amy McGrath’s senate run, in which she backtracked after saying she would have voted to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
McGrath, who is running against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, initially told the Courier-Journal Wednesday that she would’ve voted in favor of Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but then changed her mind on social media after facing backlash for the remark.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are some things a candidate gets a pass on in the minutia of policy. You’re running for Senate against Mitch McConnell. You’ve got to have an answer on Brett Kavanaugh. That’s kind of campaign 101, right?” CNN’s John King asked.
“I mean Mitch McConnell and his people are ruthless,” he added. “She was going to have a really hard time anyway with Trump on the ballot in Kentucky and this kind of mistake, they were just rubbing their hands together.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing