VIDEO: ‘What a disaster’: CNN panel shames McConnell challenger after Kavanaugh comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A panel on CNN’s Inside Politics criticized the beginning of Amy McGrath’s senate run, in which she backtracked after saying she would have voted to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
McGrath, who is running against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, initially told the Courier-Journal Wednesday that she would’ve voted in favor of Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but then changed her mind on social media after facing backlash for the remark.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are some things a candidate gets a pass on in the minutia of policy. You’re running for Senate against Mitch McConnell. You’ve got to have an answer on Brett Kavanaugh. That’s kind of campaign 101, right?” CNN’s John King asked.
“I mean Mitch McConnell and his people are ruthless,” he added. “She was going to have a really hard time anyway with Trump on the ballot in Kentucky and this kind of mistake, they were just rubbing their hands together.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling