VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Whoppi Goldberg is doubling down in her feud with Jeanine Pirro, denying the Fox News host’s claim that she was chased off “The View” set like a “dog” after a heated argument on Thursday.
The two had clashed about President Trump while on the air, pointing at each other and shouting after Pirro said Goldberg had “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”
After the appearance, Pirro went on Fox News host Sean Hannity’s radio show and said Goldberg told her to “get the f— out” and spit on her.
The article goes on to state the following:
Goldberg countered her claims during Friday’s episode of “The View.” “She seems to leave some key points out,” Goldberg said with a smile. “She left a lot of pertinent stuff out.”
After the confrontation, Pirro then “called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,” Goldberg said. “And said it front of the audience,” she added.
The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.
“She could have just passed me, she didn’t need to stop,” Goldberg said. “But she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ‘I’ve done more for victims then you ever will.’”
Goldberg then confirmed Pirro’s story that she had told her “F–k you.”
“Yes, I did say it. I did say it,” Goldberg said. “But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.”
Pirro was not chased out of studio like “a dog,” Goldberg said. “But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,” Goldberg said.
Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper. She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.
“You cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,” Goldberg said, leaning over the table. “And people who know Jeanine know exactly what I’m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up … and I did apologize.”
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?