VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff

BY TRACY MATHESON / JULY 20, 2018 /

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:

Whoppi Goldberg is doubling down in her feud with Jeanine Pirro, denying the Fox News host’s claim that she was chased off “The View” set like a “dog” after a heated argument on Thursday.

The two had clashed about President Trump while on the air, pointing at each other and shouting after Pirro said Goldberg had “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

After the appearance, Pirro went on Fox News host Sean Hannity’s radio show and said Goldberg told her to “get the f— out” and spit on her.

The article goes on to state the following:

Goldberg countered her claims during Friday’s episode of “The View.” “She seems to leave some key points out,” Goldberg said with a smile. “She left a lot of pertinent stuff out.”

After the confrontation, Pirro then “called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,” Goldberg said. “And said it front of the audience,” she added.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

“She could have just passed me, she didn’t need to stop,” Goldberg said. “But she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ‘I’ve done more for victims then you ever will.’”

Goldberg then confirmed Pirro’s story that she had told her “F–k you.”

“Yes, I did say it. I did say it,” Goldberg said. “But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.”

Pirro was not chased out of studio like “a dog,” Goldberg said. “But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,” Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper. She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

“You cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,” Goldberg said, leaning over the table. “And people who know Jeanine know exactly what I’m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up … and I did apologize.”

To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com

1. Jeanne Lewis July 20th, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Whoopie Goldberg is a POS AND A RABBLE ROUSER! I believe Janine Pirro any day over Whoopie! ABC SHOULD FIRE HER AND JOY BEHAR! They are completely off the rails! Whoopie APOLOGIZE TO
    JUDGE JANINE ON AIR! She has more respect from people in her little finger than you will ever get!

2. Cindy Jones July 20th, 2018 at 2:51 pm

WHOOPI,YOUR JUST LIKE MAD MAXINE!!!! NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. ABC WILL BE SORRY IF THEY DONT GET RID OF THAT SHIT SHOW

3. Anne marie July 20th, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I dont believe whoopi at all!!

4. Donna July 20th, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Whoopi needs psychological help and should never be allowed back on tv. The view should be cancelled – it’s so vile. They all have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Wouldn’t watch the view if you paid me.

5. Victoria July 20th, 2018 at 3:42 pm

So she says…

6. gayle July 20th, 2018 at 3:59 pm

I really get stirred up? Are you kidding me??? Every time you have a Trump supporter on your panel you go ballistic! Especially if they call you out on any of your fabrications. You do it to Megan McCain constantly. Stop your lying everyone’s onto you.

• gayle July 20th, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Oops rairly get stirred up

• Gayle July 20th, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Oops sorry people for some reason I can’t spell today “rarely” is the word.

7. Lynn Bryant July 20th, 2018 at 4:08 pm

She’s not fit to be a host….She always trys to belittle people that have a different opinion…Or “VIEW….This is a poster for UNHINGED

8. Karen Benincasa July 20th, 2018 at 4:24 pm

I have had no respect for Whoopi Goldberg since she left Ted Dancen
    Swinging in the air which wrecked his reputation and his livelihood for quite some time when it was her that suggested that he do black face. The woman has no class whatsoever I saw that segment and she certainly did throw her off the stage and she certainly did try to yell over her and the big difference is Janine doesn’t take that she yells back. Dear old Whoopi is not used to that she purposely has her mic louder so no one can over speak her.
    And now she wants us to believe that she’s never been rude to anybody that’s been on her show she’s never lost your cool that’s plain old BS. ABC should close her down now they did it to Rosanne what’s the difference? Well I can tell you what the difference is they agree with Whoopi and not with Roseanne. I guess what’s good for the goose is not always good for the gander but I won’t watch it anymore in fact I went into a diner today and it was on the TV and I asked him to change the channel and they did I will continue to do that until she’s gone!

9. ZS July 20th, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Bigger liar than clinton and odumass together. Where is the proof that Judge Jennine did anything? Stopped liking and watching you years ago and only hear bout when you when your big fat ass acts stupid like other hosts on tv. Never belirve anything you say cause just more lies.

10. Mark Warden July 20th, 2018 at 6:02 pm

So Whoopie is a liar also, last thing she said before the video ended was GET OUT !

11. M July 20th, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Racist, Whoopie, you have no class. You talked over Jeanine Because you didn’t want the truth to get out there on the air. You’re pathetic

12. JML July 20th, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Goldberg is disgusting, the Judge has class. End of story.

13. Kelly Gearin July 21st, 2018 at 7:33 am

Disgusting display of racism on Goldberg’s part. When will they get a clue and take this crappy show with it’s ignorant host’s off the air???

14. Russ Hall July 21st, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Whoopie is bad, but Joy Behar is the absolute worse, those smug faces she makes after saying something foolish.

15. gretchen roberson July 21st, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Whoopie is a disgrace..whats WRONG with ABC?? I haven’t seen this show in years..I wonder WHY would anyone want too??

16. Frances Wilcox July 21st, 2018 at 9:38 pm

I remembered on The View before Barbara Walters retired and Bill O’Rielly was the guest. Whoopi and Joy both walked off the stage. And she said she doesn’t get stirred up Gimme a break. I stopped watching the view years ago. I could not handle the bitterness and hatred they have in their hearts.

17. Diane July 23rd, 2018 at 4:02 pm

We all need to look at ourselves and question what is happening to all of us. So much hate, and anger in the world. Where does it stop.We are on a track of self-
    destruction.