VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg reacts to Lauer rape allegation with epic word of advice
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
ABC’s The View host Whoopi Goldberg argued that rape allegations like the one facing former NBC host Matt Lauer would not happen if married people did not cheat on their spouses.
“Maybe people shouldn’t be having extramarital affairs, and this kind of stuff won’t happen,” Goldberg said during the close of a segment on a claim that Lauer raped a former co-worker. Lauer has denied that he assaulted the woman, saying the sex with his colleague was “consensual” and part of an extramarital affair.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Even without that it still happens,” host Joy Behar replied to Goldberg.
WATCH the short video clip below:
“Maybe people shouldn’t be having extramarital affairs, and this kind of stuff won’t happen.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race