VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg Refuses To Say The Word ‘Gun’ On ‘The View’, Meghan McCain hits back
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Whoopi Goldberg refused to say the word “gun” on Tuesday’s episode of ABC’s “The View” and earned herself some snark from co-host Meghan McCain.
Goldberg was talking about President Donald Trump potentially committing treason when she invoked the phrase “smoking gun” — however, she refused to say “gun” and instead went with “smoking flute.”
The article goes on to state the following:
McCain later questioned Goldberg about the omission, and Goldberg explained that she was trying to be respectful to Republican Rep. Steve Scalise, who was a guest on the show.
“I know that I’ve been promised many times before, including on this very show, that we had it — that we did have a smoking gun — and I will still say ‘gun’ on national television,” McCain said, in a rebuke of Goldberg using “smoking flute.”
Oop. Awkward moment between Whoopi and Meghan when #NutMeg tries to check Whoopi for being afraid to say “gun” earlier in the segment.
Wow Veruca Salt is miserable today.
— Chris Evans (@notcapnamerica) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry