VIDEO: Why did Jeffrey Epstein build a temple on his private island?
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INSIDER.COM:
The federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein, unsealed on Monday morning in New York City, open the latest chapter in a very public campaign to bring the financier to justice. They also underscore how little is known about his life, including the source of his wealth, and how what is known doesn’t quite add up. For instance: Is that really a temple on his private island? And to what?
Epstein’s island, officially known as Little Saint James, is situated between St. Thomas and St. John, the two largest islands of the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean.
According to the report, there is a “very different kind of building’ on the island’s southwest point.
The article goes on to state the following:
But seriously, what’s up with this weird temple thing on Jeffrey Epstein’s private island? pic.twitter.com/njxfg2HahN
— jon gabriel (@exjon) July 9, 2019
The Associated Press reported: Epstein built a stone mansion with cream-colored walls and a bright turquoise roof surrounded by several other structures including the maids’ quarters and a massive, square-shaped white building on one end of the island. Workers told each other it was a music room fitted with a grand piano and acoustic walls. Its gold dome flew off during the deadly 2017 hurricane season.”
According to Insider, Epstein is a classically-trained pianist.
To get more information about this article, please visit INSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?