VIDEO: Why did Jeffrey Epstein build a temple on his private island?
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INSIDER.COM:
The federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein, unsealed on Monday morning in New York City, open the latest chapter in a very public campaign to bring the financier to justice. They also underscore how little is known about his life, including the source of his wealth, and how what is known doesn’t quite add up. For instance: Is that really a temple on his private island? And to what?
Epstein’s island, officially known as Little Saint James, is situated between St. Thomas and St. John, the two largest islands of the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean.
According to the report, there is a “very different kind of building’ on the island’s southwest point.
The article goes on to state the following:
But seriously, what’s up with this weird temple thing on Jeffrey Epstein’s private island? pic.twitter.com/njxfg2HahN
— jon gabriel (@exjon) July 9, 2019
The Associated Press reported: Epstein built a stone mansion with cream-colored walls and a bright turquoise roof surrounded by several other structures including the maids’ quarters and a massive, square-shaped white building on one end of the island. Workers told each other it was a music room fitted with a grand piano and acoustic walls. Its gold dome flew off during the deadly 2017 hurricane season.”
According to Insider, Epstein is a classically-trained pianist.
To get more information about this article, please visit INSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge