VIDEO: Wild video shows former NFL player in fight with cop over traffic stop
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
Malik McDowell is in trouble again. This time there’s wild video showing the former Michigan State standout and NFL bust with the Seattle Seahawks fighting with a police officer in a convenience store after being hit with a Taser.
TMZ obtained video that shows the February incident after McDowell was pulled over in the Detroit suburb of Southfield, Michigan.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the report, an officer pulled McDowell over after he saw his Jeep speeding and then spinning out.
The video shows the police officer attempting several times to get McDowell to cooperate, asking for McDowell’s license. The defiant former football player kept demanding to speak with a supervisor and did not obey the officer’s demands.
The situation escalated when McDowell entered a convenience store instead of remaining seated in his car, as the officer requested. The officer was eventually forced to use a Taser on McDowell.
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge