VIDEO: Woman catches fatal flesh-eating bacteria while vacationing, husband believes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WFLA.COM:
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Could there be a deadly, flesh-eating bacteria here in the Tampa Bay area?
She came to Clearwater for a family vacation. But what she took home changed her family forever.
It’s called necrotizing fascitis, a flesh-eating disease that took her life.
According to Richard Martin, his deceased wife Carol had spent time in a hotel hot tub. Upon returning home, she discovered “a pimple come up on her right butt cheek” that was “kind of painful.” A doctor eventually did a biopsy.
“That’s when they found out it was the flesh-eating virus, bacteria,” Richard explained.
The article goes on to state the following:
Carol was rushed into surgery and spent 16 days in the ICU.
Then just days after being released, the virus was too much for Carol’s body. She died at home.
To weigh in on this information provided by WFLA.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WFLA.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument