VIDEO: Woman catches fatal flesh-eating bacteria while vacationing, husband believes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WFLA.COM:
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Could there be a deadly, flesh-eating bacteria here in the Tampa Bay area?
She came to Clearwater for a family vacation. But what she took home changed her family forever.
It’s called necrotizing fascitis, a flesh-eating disease that took her life.
According to Richard Martin, his deceased wife Carol had spent time in a hotel hot tub. Upon returning home, she discovered “a pimple come up on her right butt cheek” that was “kind of painful.” A doctor eventually did a biopsy.
“That’s when they found out it was the flesh-eating virus, bacteria,” Richard explained.
The article goes on to state the following:
Carol was rushed into surgery and spent 16 days in the ICU.
Then just days after being released, the virus was too much for Carol’s body. She died at home.
To weigh in on this information provided by WFLA.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WFLA.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China