VIDEO: Woman catches fatal flesh-eating bacteria while vacationing, husband believes

BY KAT SHEPHERD / MAY 14, 2018 /

GET the DML NEWS APP (FREE) Click Here

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WFLA.COM:

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Could there be a deadly, flesh-eating bacteria here in the Tampa Bay area?

She came to Clearwater for a family vacation. But what she took home changed her family forever.

It’s called necrotizing fascitis, a flesh-eating disease that took her life.

According to Richard Martin, his deceased wife Carol had spent time in a hotel hot tub. Upon returning home, she discovered “a pimple come up on her right butt cheek” that was “kind of painful.” A doctor eventually did a biopsy.

“That’s when they found out it was the flesh-eating virus, bacteria,” Richard explained.

The article goes on to state the following:

Carol was rushed into surgery and spent 16 days in the ICU.

Then just days after being released, the virus was too much for Carol’s body. She died at home.

To weigh in on this information provided by WFLA.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW



DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WFLA.COM