VIDEO: Zuckerberg says Trump did not ‘lobby’ him during dinner
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said President Trump did not “lobby” him during an October dinner meeting.
Zuckerberg made the remarks to CBS News’s Gayle King in an interview that aired Monday on “CBS This Morning.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“[W]e talked about a number of things that were on his mind. And some of the topics that you’d read about in the news around our work,” Zuckerberg told King of the meeting, which was not disclosed by the White House at the time and came as Trump was publicly urging the social media company not to ban political advertising.
King asked, “Did he try to lobby you in any way?” WATCH his response in the video below:
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) December 2, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses