VP Pence speaks out about apology from Joy Behar (video)
Vice President Mike Pence told Fox News’ Sean Hannity Monday night that “The View” co-host Joy Behar called him to apologize for mocking his Christian faith — and he urged her to apologize to “tens of millions of Americans who were equally offended” by her comments.
Pence spoke on a range of topics including Behar’s recent comments — which have led the Media Research Center to launch a campaign to hold Behar accountable for spewing “anti-Christian bigotry” after she said that communicating with Jesus is a “mental illness” during a Feb. 13 episode of “The View.”
While Pence forgave Behar, he encouraged her to publicly apologize. “I’m still encouraging her, to use the forum of that program or some other public forum, to apologize to tens of millions of Americans who were equally offended,” Pence said.
A clip of the interview can be viewed below:
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to being kicked out of restaurant
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Reviewers pounce on online report that Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- REPORT: Kathy Griffin teams up with Stormy Daniels to send vulgar message to Trump (PICTURE)
- Trump Tweet: ‘OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED IN FOIL’
- UPDATE: Prosecution decision reached for five teens who laughed at and mocked a man as he drowned