WATCH: Clinton blames husbands for her 2016 loss
According to twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, white women voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election because their husbands told them they should. Clinton made her outrageous remark during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday.
NTK Network reports: The moderator asked Clinton why she thinks almost 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, despite them knowing about the controversial “Access Hollywood” tape.
“[Democrats] do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton explained. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever believes you should.”
Clinton said white women were on her side until former FBI Director James Comey announced that the FBI had reopened its investigation into her email practices. Clinton said husbands and other men told women they knew that Clinton would go to jail and that they should not vote for her.
“It stopped my momentum, and it decreased my vote enough,” Clinton said.
You may watch her appearance at the event in the video below. Clinton is asked about women voters at minute mark 40.00. If you cannot see the video, you may watch it HERE.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)