WATCH: Clinton blames husbands for her 2016 loss
According to twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, white women voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election because their husbands told them they should. Clinton made her outrageous remark during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday.
NTK Network reports: The moderator asked Clinton why she thinks almost 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, despite them knowing about the controversial “Access Hollywood” tape.
“[Democrats] do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton explained. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever believes you should.”
Clinton said white women were on her side until former FBI Director James Comey announced that the FBI had reopened its investigation into her email practices. Clinton said husbands and other men told women they knew that Clinton would go to jail and that they should not vote for her.
“It stopped my momentum, and it decreased my vote enough,” Clinton said.
You may watch her appearance at the event in the video below. Clinton is asked about women voters at minute mark 40.00. If you cannot see the video, you may watch it HERE.
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo