WATCH: Clinton blames husbands for her 2016 loss
According to twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, white women voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election because their husbands told them they should. Clinton made her outrageous remark during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday.
NTK Network reports: The moderator asked Clinton why she thinks almost 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, despite them knowing about the controversial “Access Hollywood” tape.
“[Democrats] do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton explained. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever believes you should.”
Clinton said white women were on her side until former FBI Director James Comey announced that the FBI had reopened its investigation into her email practices. Clinton said husbands and other men told women they knew that Clinton would go to jail and that they should not vote for her.
“It stopped my momentum, and it decreased my vote enough,” Clinton said.
You may watch her appearance at the event in the video below. Clinton is asked about women voters at minute mark 40.00. If you cannot see the video, you may watch it HERE.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to being kicked out of restaurant
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Reviewers pounce on online report that Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- REPORT: Kathy Griffin teams up with Stormy Daniels to send vulgar message to Trump (PICTURE)
- Trump Tweet: ‘OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED IN FOIL’
- UPDATE: Prosecution decision reached for five teens who laughed at and mocked a man as he drowned