WATCH: Hillary Clinton slips down stairs durning India trip
A video was taken Monday (see below) which shows twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in need of assistance as she navigates stairs during a visit to India. Even with help, the fall-prone former candidate still slipped twice.
The Daily Wire reports: Clinton’s multiple-slip episode happened as she attempted to walk down only several steps of stairs while she was visiting Jahaz Mahal in Dhar’s Mandu.
In the video, Clinton takes off her shoes after the second near spill in an attempt to better navigate the tricky steps.
The report continues: Hillary Clinton had repeated problems while campaigning for president in 2016, ranging from her collapse after leaving a 9/11 commemoration ceremony to nasty coughing attacks that seemed to follow her everywhere she went.
While in India, Clinton made an outrageous remark during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday. She claimed husbands were responsible for her loss since they told their wives not to vote for her. Watch a video with her remarks HERE.
A video of her slips may be watched below:
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) March 13, 2018
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to being kicked out of restaurant
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Reviewers pounce on online report that Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- REPORT: Kathy Griffin teams up with Stormy Daniels to send vulgar message to Trump (PICTURE)
- Trump Tweet: ‘OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED IN FOIL’
- UPDATE: Prosecution decision reached for five teens who laughed at and mocked a man as he drowned