WATCH: Hillary Clinton slips down stairs durning India trip
A video was taken Monday (see below) which shows twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in need of assistance as she navigates stairs during a visit to India. Even with help, the fall-prone former candidate still slipped twice.
The Daily Wire reports: Clinton’s multiple-slip episode happened as she attempted to walk down only several steps of stairs while she was visiting Jahaz Mahal in Dhar’s Mandu.
In the video, Clinton takes off her shoes after the second near spill in an attempt to better navigate the tricky steps.
The report continues: Hillary Clinton had repeated problems while campaigning for president in 2016, ranging from her collapse after leaving a 9/11 commemoration ceremony to nasty coughing attacks that seemed to follow her everywhere she went.
While in India, Clinton made an outrageous remark during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday. She claimed husbands were responsible for her loss since they told their wives not to vote for her. Watch a video with her remarks HERE.
A video of her slips may be watched below:
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) March 13, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists