WATCH: Hillary Clinton slips down stairs durning India trip
A video was taken Monday (see below) which shows twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in need of assistance as she navigates stairs during a visit to India. Even with help, the fall-prone former candidate still slipped twice.
The Daily Wire reports: Clinton’s multiple-slip episode happened as she attempted to walk down only several steps of stairs while she was visiting Jahaz Mahal in Dhar’s Mandu.
In the video, Clinton takes off her shoes after the second near spill in an attempt to better navigate the tricky steps.
The report continues: Hillary Clinton had repeated problems while campaigning for president in 2016, ranging from her collapse after leaving a 9/11 commemoration ceremony to nasty coughing attacks that seemed to follow her everywhere she went.
While in India, Clinton made an outrageous remark during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday. She claimed husbands were responsible for her loss since they told their wives not to vote for her. Watch a video with her remarks HERE.
A video of her slips may be watched below:
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) March 13, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House