WATCH: Video captures wild paint fight at Florida Home Depot
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Crazy video captured four men outside a Home Depot in Tampa, Florida, on Wednesday, nailing each other with blows and throwing open paint cans at each other in complete disregard of social-distancing measures.
A large man in a blue T-shirt and paint-covered jeans is seen flinging a can at another man near a red pickup truck, as an accomplice in a white shirt swings a garden hoe.
The article goes on to state the following:
The big man then lumbers toward a much smaller man who retreats while holding another open can of white paint, which he then throws at his attacker, who then proceeds to attack a man in a striped shirt.
A spokesperson for the Hillsborough County Sheriff reportedly said the men all worked together, and declined to press charges.
The report doesn’t say if anyone had to clean up the mess. WATCH WHAT HAPPENED:
Just another day at Home Depot in Florida. pic.twitter.com/ycqHCwtJC0
— Whiskey Riff (@WhiskeyRiff) May 21, 2020
— Kirsten Fleming (@KirFlem) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention