Woman assaulted at nightclub goes to hospital and makes horrifying discovery (video)
A young Russian woman went to the hospital to be treated for wounds which she says she received at the hands of a man during a night out in a nightclub. She was stunned to find that the doctor set to treat her was the same man who had caused the injuries.
Anastasia Dmitrieva says she was attacked at a nightclub and went to the hospital for treatment and in order to officially register her injuries for a police report. Unfortunately, she discovered that the doctor who was to treat her was Vladimir Naumov, the very same man who she says attacked her. Their interaction turned violent again, the altercation caught on video as a nurse filmed the moment Dr. Naumov attacked her in the consulting room.
The incident reportedly occurred at a hospital in Neryungri, in the Yakutia region in eastern Russia. According to The New York Post, Dr. Naumov “strikes” Dmitrieva and says: “Many witnesses will prove that you were the first to attack me.” In the video, the doctor appears to slam his fist down on the woman’s hand. He then threatens her, according to the Post, saying she faced jail if she complained about him.
Dr. Naumov has since been fired by the regional health ministry for the violent actions. The doctor said that the attack at the nightclub began because he was defending a midwife who had been attacked by a gang of women. Naumov reportedly said: “I couldn’t stand there and watch this massacre. Any man would have tried to stop such a fight.”
As for his actions at the hospital, the doctor said he had been “angry and full of adrenaline” upon seeing the woman again, and laments his actions.
“I was provoked for the sake of filming this video,” he claims. “I have been working here for one and a half years. During that time, I saved many people and now everything I did is ruined by this video.”
According to The Daily Mail, the hospital’s unnamed chief doctor is now facing an investigation, as authorities seek to determine why he was “employing a man unsuited to be a doctor.”
A young woman who was attacked at a nightclub and went to a hospital to be treated for her injuries was stunned to discover the doctor was the same man who allegedly assaulted her. pic.twitter.com/VmQrPZXLcZ
— Pulse Nigeria (@PulseNigeria247) January 18, 2018
Woman goes to hospital after nightclub assault… only to discover her doctor is the man ‘who attacked her’ https://t.co/yhoucqSFZN
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) January 18, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter