Woman assaulted at nightclub goes to hospital and makes horrifying discovery (video)
A young Russian woman went to the hospital to be treated for wounds which she says she received at the hands of a man during a night out in a nightclub. She was stunned to find that the doctor set to treat her was the same man who had caused the injuries.
Anastasia Dmitrieva says she was attacked at a nightclub and went to the hospital for treatment and in order to officially register her injuries for a police report. Unfortunately, she discovered that the doctor who was to treat her was Vladimir Naumov, the very same man who she says attacked her. Their interaction turned violent again, the altercation caught on video as a nurse filmed the moment Dr. Naumov attacked her in the consulting room.
The incident reportedly occurred at a hospital in Neryungri, in the Yakutia region in eastern Russia. According to The New York Post, Dr. Naumov “strikes” Dmitrieva and says: “Many witnesses will prove that you were the first to attack me.” In the video, the doctor appears to slam his fist down on the woman’s hand. He then threatens her, according to the Post, saying she faced jail if she complained about him.
Dr. Naumov has since been fired by the regional health ministry for the violent actions. The doctor said that the attack at the nightclub began because he was defending a midwife who had been attacked by a gang of women. Naumov reportedly said: “I couldn’t stand there and watch this massacre. Any man would have tried to stop such a fight.”
As for his actions at the hospital, the doctor said he had been “angry and full of adrenaline” upon seeing the woman again, and laments his actions.
“I was provoked for the sake of filming this video,” he claims. “I have been working here for one and a half years. During that time, I saved many people and now everything I did is ruined by this video.”
According to The Daily Mail, the hospital’s unnamed chief doctor is now facing an investigation, as authorities seek to determine why he was “employing a man unsuited to be a doctor.”
A young woman who was attacked at a nightclub and went to a hospital to be treated for her injuries was stunned to discover the doctor was the same man who allegedly assaulted her. pic.twitter.com/VmQrPZXLcZ
— Pulse Nigeria (@PulseNigeria247) January 18, 2018
Woman goes to hospital after nightclub assault… only to discover her doctor is the man ‘who attacked her’ https://t.co/yhoucqSFZN
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) January 18, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- EXCLUSIVE: Man claims Texans are preparing for WAR at border
- REPORT: Only one candidate shows up for debate in hot Senate race
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate