BREAKING: Bernie Sanders’ daughter-in-law dies at 46
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The daughter-in-law of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has died aged 46, shortly after being diagnosed with cancer.
Rainè Riggs died Saturday, the day Sanders returned to Vermont after suffering a heart attack.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her obituary said she was diagnosed with neuroendocrine cancer.
Riggs was worked at Dartmouth Medical School as the director of behavioral medicine.
“The obituary said Riggs was the director of behavioral medicine at Dartmouth Medical School for several years, and she started the Palliative Care Department for Dartmouth Medical Center. She also owned Riggs Geriatric Psychology in Windsor, Vermont,” Bloomberg reports. “Riggs and Sanders had three children.”
Bernie Sanders’s Daughter-in-law, Rainè Riggs, dies of cancer at age 46.https://t.co/bfTLv7QCVX
— Nathan McDerm-IT: Chapter Two 🤡 (@natemcdermott) October 8, 2019
— KFOX14 News (@KFOX14) October 8, 2019
NEW: A recuperating Bernie Sanders is mourning the death of his daughter-in-law, who died from cancer the same day he returned to Vermont following his heart attack in Las Vegas https://t.co/11Y64Z3TTh pic.twitter.com/SB41XvtSw0
— 1010 WINS (@1010WINS) October 8, 2019
— 6 News (@WJACTV) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny