BREAKING: Biden abruptly announces plans to leave New Hampshire
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
MANCHESTER, N.H. – Joe Biden is heading south.
The former vice president abruptly announced on Tuesday morning that he won’t spend primary night in New Hampshire as planned and instead is flying to South Carolina to headline a newly scheduled kick-off rally in the state he’s long considered his campaign firewall.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’re going to head to South Carolina tonight,” Biden told reporters as he visited a polling station with voting underway in the state that holds the first primary in the race for the White House. “And I’m going to Nevada… we’ve got to look at them all.”
— POLITICO (@politico) February 11, 2020
As Biden was carrying a box of Dunkin Donuts, reporters asked him what message is that sending, that he’s leaving for South Carolina? WATCH his response in the video clip below:
WATCH: Joe Biden responds to questions about his decision to leave New Hampshire early on primary election to head for South Carolina. pic.twitter.com/zpVP3ubWjn
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) February 11, 2020
Tuesday morning, Biden posted a video on his Twitter account, reminding his New Hampshire supporters to go to the polls. He didn’t mention that he was headed out of the state.
It’s primary day in New Hampshire — and we’re counting on supporters across the Granite State to get out and vote. Head to https://t.co/M2XhjJUMST to confirm your polling location. Together, we can win this primary, beat Donald Trump, and restore the soul of this nation. pic.twitter.com/HFYWSAw5Cn
— Joe Biden (Text Join to 30330) (@JoeBiden) February 11, 2020
Newsweek columnist Seth Abramson tweeted, “BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden to Leave New Hampshire for South Carolina Before Returns Come In Tonight. (Bad sign for Joe. A very bad sign.)”
BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden to Leave New Hampshire for South Carolina Before Returns Come In Tonight
(Bad sign for Joe. A very bad sign.)
— Seth Abramson (@SethAbramson) February 11, 2020
— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) February 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
- REPORT Here’s what Al Sharpton still owes for failed 2004 presidential race
- REPORT: Judge in Roger Stone case orders phone hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote