BREAKING: FBI Director Christopher Wray issues an order on Michael Flynn investigation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
FBI Director Christopher Wray ordered an internal review of the handling of the bureau’s investigation of former Trump campaign adviser Michael Flynn.
The “after-action” investigation, announced Friday, will focus on two areas: rooting out any misconduct by current FBI employees and evaluating the need to change bureau policies.
The article goes on to state the following:
A statement noted that the FBI will evaluate whether disciplinary measures will be necessary for any current employees, although the bureau lacks the prosecutorial authority to bring a criminal case. The statement also said the FBI lacks the ability to take any disciplinary action against former employees.
— David Spunt (@davidspunt) May 22, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Rosenstein makes admission about McCabe’s handling of Comey memos
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral