BREAKING: Jimmy Carter hospitalized
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The 95-year-old has checked in to a hospital five times since May due to a series of injuries and health problems.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last week, doctors at Emory University Hospital treated Carter for a brain bleed. The elderly president fell twice in October, once fracturing his pelvis and another time hitting his forehead. After hitting his head, Carter received 14 stitches. Carter fell and broke his hip as he was preparing for a turkey hunt in May.
This is a developing story.
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter has been admitted to a Georgia hospital for treatment of a urinary tract infection, a spokeswoman says. https://t.co/mSM6iCkVns
— The Associated Press (@AP) December 2, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses