BREAKING: Judge orders President Trump to pay $2M as part of civil lawsuit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
President Donald Trump has been ordered by a New York State judge to pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws.
The order stems from a New York attorney general complaint that alleged the Trump Foundation conflated charity with politics.
The article goes on to state the following:
The foundation has already agreed to cease operations and must pay the two million to a consortium of nonprofit organizations.
— Public Citizen (@Public_Citizen) November 7, 2019
BREAKING: Pres. Trump ordered by New York State judge to pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement in a civil lawsuit stemming from persistent violations of state charities laws. https://t.co/BDtIFaygYE
— ABC News (@ABC) November 7, 2019
In the Trump Foundation case, the NY Court issues a finding that $2.8 million in charitable funds “was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation…”https://t.co/mJycgSlK16
— Seth Hanlon (@SethHanlon) November 7, 2019
BREAKING: A judge in New York orders President Donald Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his charitable foundation.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 7, 2019
A judge has ordered Trump to pay $2 million to nonprofit orgs as part of a settlement with the NY AG’s office to resolve a lawsuit that alleged “persistent” violations of charities law that included unlawful coordination with the 2016 Trump campaign.https://t.co/0Z94M5VzeM
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts