BREAKING: Mexican cop involved in botched operation against ‘El Chapo’s’ son gunned down in hail of 155 bullets [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Mexican police officer involved in the botched operation to arrest one of drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s son last month was killed by a hail of more than 150 bullets in a brazen daylight assassination, in the latest incident of extreme cartel violence to blight the country.
The 30-year-old officer, only named by police as Eduardo N., was killed in Culiacan, Sinaloa on Wednesday – just three weeks after militarized police captured and then released Ovidio Guzman Lopez after a brutal shootout with cartel gunmen.
The article goes on to state the following:
Mexican newspaper Excelsior shared CCTV footage from Wednesday’s attack that showed the police officer parking his white vehicle outside a shopping center. Moments later, a red vehicle pulls up alongside him and armed gunmen men leap out, firing rapidly from close range.
A si fue como ejecutaron al policía estatal de Sinaloa en una plaza de la ciudad de #Culiacan, se presume participó en el operativo fallido de la captura de #OvidioGuzmanLopez pic.twitter.com/CPcbGOW5Db
— Fernando Sánchez Flores (@Fernando_cachis) November 7, 2019
De al menos 100 balazos fue asesinado un policía estatal preventivo adscrito al grupo élite, dentro del estacionamiento de una plaza comercial, en Culiacán, Sinaloa.
El participó en el operativo de la captura de Ovidio, hijo de Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, el pasado 17 de octubre. pic.twitter.com/hrdLi8O1QO
— En Tres Palabras (@PocasPalabrasDk) November 7, 2019
▶🚨 En la escena del crimen fueron recogidos más de 150 casquillos percutidos de armas largas. https://t.co/GSRaoPKTcv
— Periódico Excélsior (@Excelsior) November 7, 2019
#MEXICO: A policeman in the team that arrested Ovidio Guzman Lopez, son of Mexican drug lord “El Chapo”, killed in the parking lot by the Drug Cartels.
Cartels litteraly fired the policeman 150 TIMES!
— Fatih (@fatihcagrii) November 8, 2019
Ce policier a participé à l’arrestation d’Ovidio Guzmán López, fils d’El Chapo, le 17 Octobre, il vient d’être exécuté de plus de 150 balles.
Âmes sensibles s’abstenir #Mexique pic.twitter.com/FFJYnZux8k
— Le Média Ivoirien (@Lemediaivoirien) November 7, 2019
This video released by the Mexican government shows the moment security forces captured Ovidio Guzman Lopez, a leader of the Sinaloa cartel and the son of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. https://t.co/avxA7ByWN0 pic.twitter.com/kLr9xIAFBf
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) October 30, 2019
More “hugs” would have prevented this absolute travesty. 🤮🙄 Mexican policy is ABSURD & the system is CORRUPT! Mexican cop involved in botched operation against ‘El Chapo’s’ son gunned down in hail of 155 bullets | Fox News. @ChrisStigall https://t.co/rcVsJ5H01Q
— Rhonda B (@Heyitsra) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts