BREAKING: Multiple victims in New Orleans shooting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BBC:
Police in New Orleans say there have been 11 victims of a shooting incident in the city’s French Quarter tourist hub. US media quoted one officer as saying two people were in critical condition. No fatalities have been reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The incident took place on Canal St between Bourbon and Chartres streets at about 03:20 local time. Police said on their Twitter feed that “one suspect had been apprehended near the scene”. But it was unclear whether the person was involved.
There were no other details and the police would only say that investigations were ongoing. On the same weekend in 2016, a man was killed and nine other people injured in a shooting on Bourbon St. In June 2014, another shooting incident on Bourbon St left one person dead and nine injured.
To get more information about this article, please visit BBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses