BREAKING: University president and his and wife test positive for coronavirus, announce symptoms
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President of Harvard University Larry Bacow and his wife Adele have tested positive for coronavirus, he confirmed in a letter to the university community Tuesday.
Bacow said their symptoms began on Sunday with coughs and then fevers, chills and muscle aches. The couple contacted doctors and took a coronavirus test on Monday, receiving the results Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Neither of us knows how we contracted the virus, but the good news — if there is any to be had — is that far fewer people crossed our paths recently than is usually the case,” he said in the letter.
Bacow added, “We began working from home and completely limiting our contact with others on March 14 in keeping with recommendations to adopt social distancing measures. In line with standard protocols, the Department of Public Health will be in touch with anyone with whom we have had close contact over the past fourteen days.”
President Larry Bacow and his wife Adele have tested positive for COVID-19 and are being treated at home https://t.co/xbHgJBnN3i
— Harvard University (@Harvard) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming