DML LIVE: Why Trump must designate cartels as terrorists (Sun – Dec 1)
Below is my latest LIVE video. Please watch and share on your social media accounts.
A major, hour-long shoot-out took place on Saturday between Mexican security forces and several drug cartel gunmen, near the Mexico-U.S. border, leaving at least 21 people dead, including four police officers and 17 cartel members. (Authorities originally reported 10 cartel and 4 officers dead. The death toll has now increased.)
The gunbattle happened in Villa Union, a town of about 3,000 people in the Mexican state of Coahuila, about an hour’s drive southwest of Eagle Pass, Texas, after the cartel gunman stormed into the town in a convoy of trucks.
In a Facebook Live video Sunday afternoon, I explain why President Trump MUST designate cartels as terrorists. WATCH BELOW:
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts