DML LIVE: Why Trump must designate cartels as terrorists (Sun – Dec 1)
Below is my latest LIVE video. Please watch and share on your social media accounts.
A major, hour-long shoot-out took place on Saturday between Mexican security forces and several drug cartel gunmen, near the Mexico-U.S. border, leaving at least 21 people dead, including four police officers and 17 cartel members. (Authorities originally reported 10 cartel and 4 officers dead. The death toll has now increased.)
The gunbattle happened in Villa Union, a town of about 3,000 people in the Mexican state of Coahuila, about an hour’s drive southwest of Eagle Pass, Texas, after the cartel gunman stormed into the town in a convoy of trucks.
In a Facebook Live video Sunday afternoon, I explain why President Trump MUST designate cartels as terrorists. WATCH BELOW:
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott