EXCLUSIVE: Ironic comparison made about Dems who want government-run healthcare [VIDEO]
In a recent exclusive news broadcast to TeamDML.com subscribers, DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com founder Dennis Michael Lynch noted the irony of the Democrats who complain that the government is not doing enough to help with the coronavirus pandemic, and yet the same Democrats have called for a government-run healthcare system.
“If the government can’t deliver face masks on time, imagine how they’re going to do with MRIs, or life-saving surgeries, or heart stints?” DML said.
“These are the same people who want to take on the failed socialist agenda used by other countries, but they’re criticizing the president over face masks. Can’t make this stuff up,” he declared.
WATCH his analysis in the one-minute video clip below. (This is only a portion of the entire broadcast. Scroll down for details on how to join the growing TeamDML.com movement and get access to exclusive, daily news broadcasts and much more!)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: During this 2020 election year, social media outlets are SEVERELY suppressing the reach of all conservative news outlets, including DML News! That’s why you need to take two important steps TODAY!
- Download the DML News App to your phone today – it’s FREE! This will give you direct access to all our news articles, all day long, 7 days a week!
- JOIN US as a TeamDML.com subscriber. If you’re not already on board this growing movement, please get started TODAY! You’ll have access to powerful daily news shows and so much more! Get news and commentary you won’t hear anywhere else, and learn the best ways to explain to people why they need to support President Trump in 2020! Try it today for only $1 for the first 30 days at www.TeamDML.com.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: CEO of successful restaurant chain gives up salary for year to pay workers during pandemic
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings