HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
Tonight’s debate stage will be the largest in modern history, presenting candidates with the question of how to stand out when flanked by eleven other candidates.
Businessman Andrew Yang, a candidate who has garnered a devoted following, has made it a point of punctuating each debate performance with a unique moment. Yang opened September’s debate by announcing that he was offering his trademark Freedom Dividend, a $1,000 a year check, to 10 people.
The article goes on to state the following:
And Sen. Kamala Harris has come into each debate with a clear goal to make a moment. Harris, during the June debate, confronted Biden over his history on race and bussing. That moment gave Harris significant momentum, vaulting her all the way to second place in some nationals polls. But that moment proved to be a quick burst and Harris was unable to sustain the momentum.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- REPORT: McDonald’s employee charged in tampering of police officer’s food
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts