OpEd: Activists smear Ted Cruz for speaking truth about transgenderism
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following opinion editorial written by Brad Polumbo and published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Is Ted Cruz a vicious transphobic bigot?
That is what the left-wing, hyper-partisan gay and transgender rights organization Human Rights Campaign would have you believe.
The article goes on to state the following:
HRC has dubbed Cruz’s recent comments concerning the controversial James Younger story as “abhorrent[ly] anti-trans” and “dangerous and disgraceful.” They’ve blasted the Texas senator for his reaction to the disturbing case from his home state of a 7-year-old “transgender” child, James Younger, whose father spoke out amid a custody dispute against the idea of transitioning such a young child. HRC just published a letter, co-signed by 2,000 parents of transgender children, accusing Cruz of “betray[ing] your office, your responsibilities and all sense of decency.”
A 7-year-old child doesn’t have the maturity to make profound decisions like this. The state of Texas should protect this child’s right to choose—as an informed, mature person—and not be used as a pawn in a left-wing political agenda. #ProtectJamesYounger
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) October 24, 2019
.@SenTedCruz‘s shameful remarks about trans children are dangerous and disgraceful. 2000+ families of transgender children have joined @HRC to condemn his remarks & unite behind trans youth. https://t.co/q0pDpolPiw
— Alphonso David (@AlphonsoDavid) November 1, 2019
HRC and left-wing activists of all stripes basically just define transphobia to mean disagreeing with them.@SenTedCruz called the situation involving James Younger “horrifying and tragic” because it is.@brad_polumbo https://t.co/egfBQNT3KB
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses