OpEd: Navarro: Trump Impeachment efforts are hitting Americans where it hurts — in their wallets [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following opinion editorial by Peter Navarro and information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The Democrats’ “Seinfeld impeachment” – it’s about nothing – has very real opportunity costs now being borne by the American people. These opportunity costs may be measured by what Congress is not doing because its legislative calendar is being devoured by impeachment.
Consider, for example, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement (USMCA). If House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., took the legislative time to put USMCA on the House floor, it would pass – and likely quickly pass in the Senate. Yet this long-overdue replacement for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) has been gathering impeachment dust for months.
The article goes on to state the following:
The opportunity costs of Pelosi’s failure to even allow a vote on USMCA are the foregone benefits. The International Trade Commission tallies these benefits at almost $70 billion of real gross domestic product growth and almost 200,000 additional jobs. There will be greater market access for numerous American products coming from Wisconsin dairy farmers, Kansas wheat producers, California winemakers and many others.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses