OpEd: Trish Regan: It’s time the swamp really, truly gets drained [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information written by Fox Business host Trish Regan and published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
A great injustice. A career FBI bureaucrat and Hillary Clinton crony walks free. All this, as a President Trump associate faces nine years in prison. Both men are accused of lying to federal investigators. But only one is paying the price.
The Department of Justice announced it will not pursue its indictment against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe and who was fired by Trump over his “lack of candor” about leaks.
The article goes on to state the following:
McCabe was a career government insider whose own wife took nearly $700,000 in donations for her state senate campaign from a Clinton-connected bundler, all while her husband oversaw an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email.
WATCH the video below for Regan’s full monologue.
Jury pool in #RogerStone case was BEYOND biased: head juror had a series of anti-Trump tweets including one deeming #Trump supporters all racist! Another juror was an ex-Obama official! &-u wanna talk interference? #Obama’s was legendary & had 1714 commutations and 212 pardons! pic.twitter.com/3j9A5eF9L7
— Trish Regan (@trish_regan) February 14, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York co-op kicked volunteering doctor out of brother’s apartment