POLL: Did President Trump make the right decision to fire John Bolton?
President Trump dropped the bombshell announcement Tuesday that he had “requested the resignation” of his national security advisor, John Bolton.
“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week,” Trump said in a statement.
Bolton claims he was NOT fired, but tweeted shortly after, “I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, “Let’s talk about it tomorrow.””
Some lawmakers have praised Bolton’s ouster, saying he should have never been hired in the first place. Others have called it a “huge loss.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did President Trump make the right decision to fire John Bolton?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested