POLL: Is Fox News aiding candidates running against President Trump?
Fox News hosted a town hall event last May in New Hampshire for former South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg, a 2020 Democrat presidential candidate seeking to oust President Trump from the Oval Office.
Now the network, whose viewers are primarily conservative, is hosting a second town hall event for Buttigieg in Des Moines, Iowa on Jan. 26, a little more than a week before the Iowa caucuses.
Fox anchor Chris Wallace, who has frequently criticized President Trump, will be the moderator of the Buttigieg event, which will be the sixth town hall Fox has hosted with candidates running against Trump. The network also hosted a town hall last year with Howard Schultz, who was considering running as an Independent, but decided against it.
President Trump slammed Fox last year for their first Buttigieg town hall, writing, “Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!”
….who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 19, 2019
DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com founder Dennis Michael Lynch had blasted Fox for giving such a prominent platform to the Democrat candidates last summer, and started a “I support Trump” bumper sticker campaign against Fox.
“My contacts within FOX News tell me the top brass want Trump to lose 2020. They fear the FOX brand is being soiled for the long term because the network is tied to closely to Trump,” DML said last June.
After being hit with a barrage of “I Support Trump” bumper stickers by TeamDML.com members, Fox laid off the Democrat town halls for several months. Now, the network is resuming their town halls by giving a platform for Buttigieg for the second time in a key battleground state.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Is Fox News aiding Democrats running against Trump?
BUY THREE BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI CBD ON JANUARY 23, AND GET ONE FREE. OFFER GOOD TODAY ONLY! SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MIRACLE ME PAIN RELIEF BODY OIL. AGAIN, BUY 3 BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI and GET a 4th BOTTLE FREE TODAY ONLY. DMLcbd.com/mini
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired