POLL RESULTS: What you said about China being a threat to the U.S.
After reading a poll about the threats posed by China, we wanted to know what you thought.
In a poll by CRC Advisors, a majority of registered voters in battleground states said they believe that China is both a military and an economic threat to the United States.
1,000 registered voters were polled in Arizona, Florida, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
They said that China is a military threat (59%) and an economic threat (74%).
The concerns about China come in part from the country’s response to the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China, in December. Yet there has been “growing concern in the U.S. about China’s plan to replace the United States as the world’s leading superpower by 2050,” Breitbart reports, citing trade aimed at dominated key industries and controlling 5G communications and manufacturing, as well as militarizing important sea routes for shipping.
We asked you if you agree with the CRC Advisors poll: Is China a Military and Economic Threat to the United States?
After over 1,20o responses, 91.6% said yes.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention