POLL: Should U.S. designate drug cartels as terror groups?
The headlines about horrific massacres committed by Mexican drug cartel are never ending, with many occurring very near the Mexico-U.S. border.
The cartels have gone on multiple murderous rampages against Mexican police officers, politicians and reporters who have dared to stand against them.
At least 13 Mexican police officers were killed by cartel in an ambush in October. On Saturday, cartel attacked the city hall in a small town near the border, resulting in an hour-long gun battle in which four police officers were killed. In return, about 15 cartel members and at least two civilians were killed also.
Last month, three American mothers and six children from a Mormon family who live near the border were slaughtered by cartel members in a deadly ambush.
Just days ago, several cartel gunman stormed into a hospital and kidnapped a patient, whose body was later found dismembered. The hospital’s surveillance video caught the dramatic kidnapping on camera.
President Trump said in an interview with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly last week that his administration is “in the process” of labeling some Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO).
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you support Trump’s effort to officially label the Mexican drug cartels as terrorists?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses