POLL: Should U.S. designate drug cartels as terror groups?
The headlines about horrific massacres committed by Mexican drug cartel are never ending, with many occurring very near the Mexico-U.S. border.
The cartels have gone on multiple murderous rampages against Mexican police officers, politicians and reporters who have dared to stand against them.
At least 13 Mexican police officers were killed by cartel in an ambush in October. On Saturday, cartel attacked the city hall in a small town near the border, resulting in an hour-long gun battle in which four police officers were killed. In return, about 15 cartel members and at least two civilians were killed also.
Last month, three American mothers and six children from a Mormon family who live near the border were slaughtered by cartel members in a deadly ambush.
Just days ago, several cartel gunman stormed into a hospital and kidnapped a patient, whose body was later found dismembered. The hospital’s surveillance video caught the dramatic kidnapping on camera.
President Trump said in an interview with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly last week that his administration is “in the process” of labeling some Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO).
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you support Trump’s effort to officially label the Mexican drug cartels as terrorists?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment