REPORT: $37 million accidentally deposited into bank account of Texas woman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Ruth Balloon was just finishing up her shift at Dallas store Roma Boots when she checked her bank account and discovered the surprise.
“I was like, ‘Wow, we have a lot of money!’” Balloon recalled to KTVT. “I hoped someone really gifted us with that $37 million.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Balloon excitedly phoned her husband to tell him about the unexpected windfall. He called the bank, LegacyTexas Bank, to inquire about the deposit, only to find out that it was all one big mix-up. The money was quickly removed.
LegacyTexas Bank said the error would have been found and reversed even if it hadn’t been reported by the honest couple. They explained the error in a statement:
“Due to the fluctuation in exchange rates, all foreign currency transactions must be manually entered into our system through our back office. When our client’s deposit was being keyed in, our representative entered her account number into the amount field by mistake.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices